St. Michael’s Church was built in the 1890′s to serve the community which was growing up around the railway station at Partridge Green. The church itself is a typical Victorian brick building clad on the outside with Sussex flint. The interior is simple without side aisles etc. but it is that simplicity which offers opportunities to be flexible with the variety of services.
St. Michael’s centres its worshipping life on all ages, the centrepiece being the Eucharist on a Sunday morning with a monthly Family service.